18 May 2015

Miss Vixen Excitement

Hello all!


I am so thrilled to be writing on Bedroom Taboo's blog. Have so much running through my mind (Naughty and Nice) that I can hardly keep the smile off my face! 

So I have been given exclusive access to their stock and I will be writing about them. Not as a review, as I don't get to play with them yet! But will give you a look into what I am checking out and what ideas are being played out in my mind. This could get very rude! Yess!! 

So ensure that you stick around and let's see what fun we can have shall we??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Blog. Please leave a structured and pleasent comment and join us on Facebook, Google+, Fetlife and Twitter.
#BedroomTaboo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Bedroom Taboo. Powered by Blogger.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More