19 May 2015

Miss Vixen - This Way To Heaven Stockings



After a good mooch through some of the stock I just had to get writing about these stockings. I mean, what else would a woman want their partner to find than the  Way To Heaven!?

So I just had to let you know about them. 

Croquette This Way To Heaven Stockings
£13.00
One Size - 8-12
Sheer stockings with unique design. To be worn with a Suspender Belt.

Have fallen in love with these and just have to let my partner know to get me some!! But had such a lovely thought, what if there was a place that sold custom made stockings? Where you can put any sort of design on them from quotes for the back seam to diamanté hearts! Now that has got my mind wandering... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Blog. Please leave a structured and pleasent comment and join us on Facebook, Google+, Fetlife and Twitter.
#BedroomTaboo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Bedroom Taboo. Powered by Blogger.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More