24 July 2015

Miss Vixen - Your Thoughts

Another week is under our belts.. And my mind has been buzzing still from my holiday! Righteo, what am I going to write about this week?

You.
I want you.
Need You!

Without your contributions we would not have anything to go on, what you want to read, want to try out, want to review. So we so need to hear from you!!

It's not ling I have ran out of ideas.. With the whole of Bedroom Taboo's Warehouse at my disposal NEVER! I want to write what you want to read. And get as much feedback as I can muster as to keep things relevent and general.

So here it is.. My email address - missvixen.mymind@gmail.com

Feel free to email me with your thoughts, ideas, comments and more. Would love to hear everything and anything!

I hav been keeping my ears to the ground but only hearing what my body would enjoy. I believe that we are in need of a man on the scene! For reviewing sake! lol

http://missvixensmind.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Blog. Please leave a structured and pleasent comment and join us on Facebook, Google+, Fetlife and Twitter.
#BedroomTaboo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Bedroom Taboo. Powered by Blogger.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More