23 March 2018

Behind The Scenes - 23rd March 2018


So finally I did it...

You got to finally meet the person behind Bedroom Taboo exclusively on The Charlotte Rose Show on Monday 19th March. And I thoroughly enjoyed being on the show.

Not to say there wasn't any nerves - I have been hiding behind my busines logo for years now but knowing that the adult indystry can be very hidden, I want to make a change. So get to meet the owner of Bedroom Taboo. Please check out the show below and let us know what you think of finally getting to meet me.

Click And Watch The Show!
Do hope you enjoyed and get to join us all on the live chat every Monday 9pm-11.30pm UK time. Can't wait to catch you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Blog. Please leave a structured and pleasent comment and join us on Facebook, Google+, Fetlife and Twitter.
#BedroomTaboo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Bedroom Taboo. Powered by Blogger.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More